23 November 2010

I don't know if there'll be snow

When my little sister, Mattie, was about 6 years old 
she had to learn the lyrics to Holly Jolly Christmas.
She walked around singing the first 2 lines 
over
and over
and over
and over...
 
Ever since then that song has been indelibly burned into my memory, and, unconsciously, I sometimes hum it during the holidays. 
It's no wonder then that these little beauties came out when I started out wanting to paint something for the season.

My little Cup of Cheer is a little bigger than a 2 inch square

The Holiday Tea Pot is also a little over a 2 inch circle.

Both, along with my other holiday works will be available at the next Mindy Mae's Market on December 10th and 11th in Pleasant View, Utah

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...