10 November 2010

What are You Doing Next Week End?

Well, Final plans have been set for this months Mindy Mae's Market Where I will be showing all my art November 19th and 20th.  There are so many things that they are giving away including one of my little birds, 
Red
Also, if you can't make it out to the market(click for directions), please check out my new pages where you can now purchase any of my paintings that I have posted thus far.  
I'll also be posting some of my bigger more complicated paintings as soon as I get them back from the printers.
Life has been crazy busy trying to set up shop,  I have so many paintings that I haven't even put up yet!!  
So stay tuned for more of my oil colors.


2 comments:

  1. KIT! You are so talented i LOVE this painting! amazing, oh its so sweet. cant wait to see more

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...